Vibrators.com Replacement / Return Policy
Our Promise: Vibrators.com delivers better product than anyone in our industry. Within 30 days of your purchase, we will take extraordinary steps to make sure you are happy you shopped with us. We are more sanitary, offer better products, and give better advice than any vibrator retailer. That said, our policy may be different than you are used to. Please read the following:
We Don't Accept Returns
What? How can we offer a top-quality store without accepting any returns? Vibrators.com doesn't sell suitcases or shoes, we sell Vibrators, and they require different treatment. If a store sent you a suitcase that had been returned by another person, as long as it was in new condition, you would accept it. The same cannot be said of a Vibrator. We simply cannot take any chances on handling, processing, or having our employees handle returned vibrators.
This doesn't mean we won't make you happy with your decision to purchase from us, we have another policy to make sure you are satisfied.
We Will Replace Defective Products
If your product did not work when it arrived or it broke within 30 days, we'll replace it. We do ask that you mail it back to us so that we can work with the manufacturer to diagnose the problem. Before you send it back, please check these things:
- If it is battery powered: Be sure you try to use the device with a fresh set of batteries. Batteries that may work in an electronic device like a remote control won't necessarily provide enough juice to drive the motor of a vibrator, so be sure to give your toy a fresh set of batteries to see if it comes back to life.
- The buttons might not do what you think they do. Please read the instructions that came with the toy. Toy makers don't always create vibrators that operate logically.
- Many vibrators and toys have a "travel lock" which is a setting that keeps them from turning on when they shouldn't. This is great for traveling, but annoying when you first receive your toy. It is common for vibrators to ship in this "locked" mode. Read the instructions that came with your toy to make sure you are operating it properly. Typical unlock sequences could have you hold the power button for 4 seconds, hold the button for 4 seconds and then tap it, or even holding some combination of buttons for a period of time.
- The charger/cord may require you to plug it in fully to recharge your toy, this can make it tricky to recharge.
- Your toy may also automatically "travel lock" itself when it is charged, see #2.
Where and how to ship your exchange:
352 Oliver Dr.
Troy MI 48084
What To Include Please include a copy of your order (or a note that includes your name, order number, and email address). Let us know what went wrong, and let us know whether you want a replacement of this item or you want another item we sell that is equal or lesser in price.
Get your replacement faster: After you send the package back, e-mail us with the tracking number and what you returned, we'll send you a replacement or if you request it or a different toy of equal or lesser value that you choose. Tell us what you want in the email. If you don't request a different item, we'll replace the toy you originally ordered.
Improper Charges or Other Issues:
If you feel that you were charged improperly or something else went wrong, send us an e-mail or give us a call. Within one business day of receiving your complaint, either by phone, e-mail, or regular mail, we will review our order database, cross-check it with our secure order server, review our credit service account, our shipping records, and reply to you. If we find any errors we will immediately credit your account. Often, if you telephone us, this entire process can take place during that one call.
We offer replacements within 30 days of your order. This is a reasonable time period and it is more than competitive in our industry. After 30 days, if you chose a premium product you may be able to seek a warranty replacement directly from the manufacturer. This is one reason why we suggest you try a premium product. Inexpensive vibrators can lead a very short life.
Our goal is to try to make you happy with our performance as an online retailer.
That includes our description of the product, ensuring the product was delivered clean, new and undamaged, our choice of what products we offer, and the complete privacy of the entire process.