Our Late Package Policy
Here is a short video-tour of vibrators.com, and our parent company PriveCo. It may take a moment to load.
We realize that when you place an order with vibrators.com you are trusting us with your personal information. We take this trust very seriously. This policy describes how we keep your personal information private and safe from harm.
Vibrators.com is truly the most private store possible.
- We will not sell your information to any mailing lists. Other companies usually choose to sell your information for up to five cents a pop. We don't think selling your name to a company that will send you unwanted e-mail or junk mail is worth a nickel. We promise to never sell or give away any of your personal information.
- We will not mail you unwanted information. When you order from us you can control what information is sent to you. You decide if you want an order confirmation, shipping confirmation, or customer survey. Whether you choose to receive emails from us does not matter in terms of how we will serve you. We will still work hard to process your order quickly and accurately. Keeping you satisfied is our top priority.
- We will not give out your e-mail address. We don't have a mailing list and we will never start one. Tactics like spam (unsolicited e-mail) do not align with our vision of privacy.
- We will keep credit card information safe by maintaining the most secure online transaction process possible. We use the Strong-arm secure server, the best server available. It supports industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption. We trust our transactions to it.
- We will maintain security of our systems and information. We maintain the latest anti-virus software, and use secure passwords on all systems. Your credit card information is stored in encrypted format at every stage of processing and is stored behind two layers of password protection. Your information is safe with us.
Your Information Is Only Used When Necessary.
When you place an order with vibrators.com, you provide us with five pieces of information. How do we use these?
Your Billing Address. Your billing address is used to verify that the person placing the order is the person who owns the credit card. This process is performed by an address verification system, which uses the numeric value of your street address and your zip code. These two numbers are entered into the system and verified against the address where you credit card bill is sent.
- For example: If Bill Johnson who lives at 18 Anyplace Lane in Plainsville, VA 36281 placed an order, the system would verify the digits (18 and 36281) and tell us that the address verifies. The term billing address refers only to where your monthly credit card bill is sent. PriveCo does not send anything to your billing address, unless you ask us to.
- Your Shipping Address. Your order will arrive at this address.
Your Email Address. Your email address is used to send order-related emails, should you choose to receive them.
- We can email you a copy of your order.
- We can email you a shipping confirmation and a coupon code for a discount on your next order. You will also receive notices of upcoming sales and discounts.
- You can choose to participate in a customer service survey (handled through Yahoo! Shopping), if you would like to.
- You can choose to receive special offers by email if you want to.
- Your Phone Number. We do not use your phone number unless Express Mail is selected, in which case the postal service requests that it be provided.
- Your Credit Card Information. We only use your credit card information to process your transaction. Your card is charge only after the order is shipped.
Every website collects information. Here is a summary of how we maintain your privacy with our comprehensive information gathering policy. This information gathering policy applies to both visitors (people that browse the site) and customers (people that purchase from us).
Visitors. When you visit vibrators.com we are aware that someone (but not specifically you) has visited. We count the people that visit and we monitor what pages they find popular. We do not gather or use any information about you; we just want to know what is popular so we can serve you better.
- We do not keep files on individual visitors.
- Neither your name, e-mail address, or home address is available to us.
- We are not aware if you pay us repeat visits.
- In summary, we do not know who you are or anything about you. Your visit to vibrators.com has been private.
- You have the right to know what information we have collected about you. You also have the right to change this information. If you would like to contact us about changing anything, please give us a call at the toll-free number below.
- In order to make changes to your information you will be required to first prove your identity. This prevents other individuals from accessing your files.
- Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
- We will not reveal credit card numbers over the telephone. If there is an issue with your credit card we can handle it through your merchant bank (the process is easier than it sounds).
- Any customer feedback we receive is held in strict confidence. If we do disclose your feedback about our business or products it will be in a completely anonymous manner.
- In summary, your purchase from vibrators.com is held in the strictest of confidence.
Occasionally, a transaction is involved in a legal dispute (usually credit card fraud). If information is requested from us in the form of a subpoena (a legal demand for information or appearance), we are required to provide it. If this occurs, our policy is to first contact our customer to inform them of our legal obligations. This is not a common issue, and generally affects only people who are committing credit card fraud.